Time-tracking in Trello without emptying your wallet
Our Power-Up is at least 3 times cheaper than most of the Trello Power-Ups that do time-tracking. We charge just $1/member/month or $10/member/year which saves you 2 months. How do we manage this?
Well, firstly, we try to keep things simple. Just the way Trello tries to keep things simple. We try to solve issues and add features to our Power-Up in ways that do not require heavy computation from the server.
Secondly, we let the customers decide how much they want to pay. Instead of charging for all members only, we also provide ways to select only the ones that are going to use our Power-Up features. During checkout, you have these options:
- Do not select anything - In this case the Power-Up will automatically select only the current board members.
- Change member count - The Power-Up will license only the first members up to member count. They will be licensed based on how long they have been as members of you organization
- Check the checkbox to select individual members - In such case, you will license only the members you select and pay for just those members
Thirdly, we provide our basic time in list feature for free. It will be forever free. Also, we have a good trial amount of 14 days, which can be extended as long as you need to address your desired solution with our Power-Up.
Last but not least, we try to include as many features that we can and which make sense in our Power-Up for this price:
- Hours tracking - Customers need this when they need to charge their clients on hourly basis
- Range coloring - Our customers want to have visual indicators of different colors based on card duration
- Reports - In addition to visual insights through card labels, you can get reports right through the Power-Up. You can view time based reports by time, label or member. You can also specify a start date and add any filters which will be remembered on your subsequent visit
- Exporting - Comes in handy when customers want to make calculations or graphs on their favorite tools like Excel, PowerBI, Tableau etc
- …and much more, just drop us a line for your need
Want a cheaper alternative to time-tracking in Trello? Give our Power-Up a try:
Add To Trello
Related blog posts